The last quarter of the year begins today…causing me to generate my final post.
As to what I will do next year…WHO KNOWS 🙂
A few recent Images from my cameras that captured my eye & tickled my fancy…
I. Evidence of Global Warming In Our Family Room!
II. You Looking At Me!?!?
I didn’t poop on your car!! It was that crow!
III. Trespassers Beware!
IV. PRAYING MANTIS…Discovered While Pruning In The Back Garden…
All photos are of actual scenes.
- The first photo is of a novelty clock modeled after a Salvador Dali painting.
- The second photo is from our neighborhood.
- The third photo is from a local residential garden.This image was too offensive for Facebook’s robot censors so they blocked my posts! I, in turn, returned the favor and quit FB!
- The Praying Mantis appeared out of nowhere while I was pruning.
- The Header Photo is a panorama shot of the interior of Rustic Burger in Petaluma. A touch of New Orleans, if you will.
- Finally I offer a slideshow of the images below…in case you want to see them again!