Initially I thought I would merge them or just delete one of them.
However, I have decided to dedicate the future use of the “Photo Blog” for submissions to the Word Press Weekly Photo Challenge. In fact I have been trying it out for the last few months and think it is perfect for that purpose.
- There will be no more direct e-mail announcements about posts to the “Photo Blog” as the traffic from participation in the weekly photo challenge will keep me sufficiently occupied.
- If you already subscribe to the photo blog or follow it, nothing will change. You will get your notifications as before.
- Note that this not apply to The Petaluma Spectator as it has its own set of followers and subscribers.
- Each weekly challenge post on the “Photo Blog” will also contain a link to the complete collection of WordPress weekly photo challenge posts from around the world.
- If you wish, you can follow by simply bookmarking the “Photo Blog” link and checking in every Friday or Saturday to see what is new…if anything. Bookmark Link THE PETALUMA SPECTATOR PHOTO BLOG)
As to how I am going to utilize my other blog (The Petaluma Spectator), has yet to be determined. Given the realities of small screen viewing I have already decided to forego future large galleries in favor of one to three photos a post. These are easier to view on a tablet or phone.
Inspiration will save me, I’m sure 🙂